Recipe for 2 portions
- 150 gr prepared V minced meat
- 1 big onion
- 1/2 green paprika
- 4 cloves of garlick
- 150 gr zuchini
- 150 ml chopped pieces of tomato in tomatosauce
- 200 ml coconutmilk or other vegan cream
- 2 – 4 teaspoons V broth (depends on your taste)
- 1 big tablespoon of currypowder
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soysauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly cut or dried cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilisauce
- 1 teaspoon sambal
Heat a wok, put oil (preferably coconutoil) and add vegetables.
Stir 3 minutes and add the minced meat.
Stir 1 minute and add chopped tomato and coconutmilk.
Add veggiebroth, soy- and chilisauce, sambal and all the herbs and stir for 2 – 3 minutes on a low fire.
Serve with rice, Naanbread or steamed (sweet) potatoes and a green- or cucumber salad.